Thursday Morning 10:00 to Saturday Afternoon 17:00
Inner Silence – Awareness – Love
“In the light of silence, all problems are dissolved.” – J. Krishnamurti
Can we awaken a profound source of wisdom within, a real guide and inner compass, to navigate the enormous pressures and challenges of our everyday life, actions and relationships?
Without the light of inner wisdom, we are on autopilot mode and unconsciously used by the stories or projections of the ego mind.
If we are connected to the timeless source of wisdom inside us, we begin to see the falseness of the repetitive narratives of the ego mind and discover an authentic way of living from the infinite space of the heart. Through inner silence, pure awareness and love, we can see the root cause of conflict, fear and suffering in our everyday life and the timeless source may be awakened and bring peace, harmony and joy in oneself and society
This retreat is a humble invitation to explore, experience and keep that source of inner wisdom together alive. live together that source of deep inner wisdom.
The retreat will unfold gently by exploring these doors to the source of inner wisdom:
Deep Listening & Looking
Unconditional Love & Compassion
- The retreat offers a deep rest or pause for the mind, body and heart that is essential as a foundation for deep learning and transformation.
- The intention of this retreat is not to fill the mind with intellectual knowledge but to awaken a profound source of being and get inspired to live everyday life from the wellspring of inner stillness.
- Inspiring live talks, meditative dialogues and self-inquiry sessions
- Exercises in a one-to-one setting and small group exchanges
- Guided Meditations and meditative walks in nature
- This retreat is a beautiful opportunity for those willing to go deeper into the journey of self-discovery and transformation.
- Anyone who sees the importance of living from a higher level of presence.
- This retreat offers a safe, gentle and caring space to discover yourself, meet your deep essence and look at your whole life in a fresh, creative way, whether you are a seeker, a mindfulness practitioner, a coach, a therapist, an artist, a teacher, a professional from any field, a leader, a change-maker, a parent or simply a student of life,
WHAT WE LEARN?
- The art of deep listening, looking and learning.
- The art of meeting life and our true essence through deep inner silence and awareness.
- The art of meeting fears, emotional reactions, sorrows, hurts and traumas in a non-reactive way.
- Discovering inner peace, confidence and trust in meeting the unknown
- A simple and profound approach to meditation in our daily life.
- What are true love, compassion, inner freedom, joy and creative living?
ABOUT THE TEACHER
MUKESH GUPTA is a worldwide frequently invited speaker and travelling teacher for meditative and transformative retreats, workshops and seminars. He has been on this transformative journey for more than two decades and is deeply inspired by J. Krishnamurti, Buddha and non-dual teachings. He has conducted over two hundred retreats and seminars. During his long experience of working with students, teachers and professionals from all over the globe, Mukesh developed a unique "Meditative & Transformative Self-Inquiry" approach which is primarily based on the exploration of existential questions from a still, non-reactive mind and compassionate attentive presence. He is the founder of the School for Self-Inquiry. www.schoolforselfinquiry.org